Taking over a motel is always hectic and we congratulate Deborah and Bruce, new owners of Chantilly's Motor Lodge in Taupo. Their passion for taking on a new venture has all the qualities that we have come to admire and respect in our Hosties.
Taupo is always a busy town with endless events and activities This is one of the many reasons that businesses like to go to Taupo for their annual conferences.
Chantilly's Motor Lodge has a great meeting/conference venue for those smaller parties and that combined with their 32 room motel complex is an idea spot to meet away from the hustle and bustle of our larger cities.
The next month has some great events in Taupo.
- Taupo Home & Garden Show 2014 - 28th - 30th March
- Hockey - Black Sticks Women vs China 31st March
- Oxfam Trailwalker - 100km walk, 5th - 6th April
- Rotorua - Taupo 100K Flyer bike race 5th April
- Ye Taupo Medieval Faire - 25th -27th April